Cardiac Cath Lab Tech job in Seattle, WA
My client is looking for a Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist to work in Cardiac Catheterization at a Seattle based hospital. This is a full time position.
In this position you will:
• Perform and assist in procedures in the Cath Lab
• Read electrocardiograms, ddemonstrate knowledge in heart pressures & wave forms, and have an understanding of advanced cardiac life support skills
• Set up and operate monitoring equipment and vital sign recording
• Scrub and assist the physician as needed during cardiac and peripheral catheterization procedures
Required Qualifications for this position include:
• Graduate from a two-year invasive cardiology program or successful completion of a formal Radiologic Technologist program
• Certified by the Washington State Department of Health, as a Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist OR State Certified Radiologic Technologist - Diagnostic license
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
• Available for weekend and evening call rotation - being within 30 minutes of the Campus during the call period
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification (ACLS)
Does this position sound like you? Apply to our link below for immediate consideration and the opportunity to speak to myself candidly about this position. Not quite a fit? That’s okay. Please visit our website at www.PrincetonOne.com to learn more about all of the other fantastic opportunities we’re currently filling.
PrincetonOne is an equal opportunity employer.