Area Manager Job Covering 3 Territories-- NE, NC/SC and FL.
My client is a leading manufacturer in the Building Materials Industry and seeking a professional, self-motivated outside sales people with experience to join their winning team. Looking for multiple people to cover 3 territories (Northeast, Carolinas, Florida). Can live remotely within the territories. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service, communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while meeting and exceeding sales objectives. We can teach them the product line, looking for exceptional sales people.
This position offers excellent income potential, as well as many training and growth opportunities
Brief Description: We are looking for a motivated individual who can successfully sell and represent our entire product line. This position will primarily service existing accounts, but also be responsible for territory growth.
Compensation Package: Base Salary plus Bonus
General Duties: Sales Reps must prospect and service both new and recurring clients. Servicing accounts entails follow up with clients on a regular basis by travel through the territory.
Make sales contacts, research customer needs and develop action plans by:
- Researching and developing lists of potential customers
- Following up on leads and calling on prospective as well as established customers
- Developing sales and marketing proposals for customers
- Performing quotes and inputting orders Required Knowledge or Skills*:
- Well-developed sales skill
- General knowledge of building material applications
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Basic math and measurement skills
- Sales: 3 year (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred, but not required)
Does this position sound like you? Apply to our link below for immediate consideration and the opportunity to speak to myself candidly about this position. Not quite a fit? That’s okay. Please visit our website at www.PrincetonOne.com to learn more about all of the other fantastic opportunities we’re currently filling.
PrincetonOne is an equal opportunity employer.