Regional Director Job in Houston, TX
REPORTS TO: Associate Vice President Stores
This position may have up to 10-12 District Managers reporting to them at any given time.
Reporting to AVP of Stores, the Regional Director plays a key role in driving results for their respective market. This role requires a high degree of agility as needs of the business change. This role is responsible for growing our brand, fostering our company culture and creating a unique and memorable shopping experience for our customers.
Leaders in this role will be responsible for:
• Leading high performing teams and driving sales growth in a $230M+ market and a span of 140+ stores
• Leading and supporting special projects related to teams, real-estate, selling and new store initiatives
• Leading through selling effectiveness, customer engagement & operational excellence to drive sales
• Consistently and comprehensively managing talent (executes the mindset, processes and tools needed to identify, acquire, develop, engage and retain top level talent)
• Engagement and strong understanding of the customer and industry trends
• Leading with curiosity and humility
• Challenging the status quo and taking a stand to deliver strong results
• Setting high standards and empowering others to achieve goals
• Has a track record of sustained financial performance
• Has led high performing teams (group of 10 district managers or more)
• Ability to influence the organization’s direction through knowledge, vision, insight, talent, relationships and leadership
• Is highly accountable and demonstrates leadership consistency in the way they guide, develop, and inspire their teams
• Experience adapting to change and moving with pace
• Will be responsible for maintaining an environment that promotes teamwork and maximizes individual potential
• Ability to travel 60% of the time
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Does this position sound like you? Apply to our link below for immediate consideration and the opportunity to speak to myself candidly about this position. Not quite a fit? That’s okay. Please visit our website at www.PrincetonOne.com to learn more about all of the other fantastic opportunities we’re currently filling.
PrincetonOne is an equal opportunity employer.