Director of Sales - Foodservice Job
The purpose of the role is to build profitable sales of the product portfolio to foodservice customers This position will have responsibility for the management, performance and attainment of stated goals of our brand and private brand business for specific accounts. The qualified candidate will be responsible for developing and executing strategies for profitable volume growth within the foodservice channel.
- Experience working with National Distributors and Contract Caterers
- Experience calling on national and regional Casual Dining Chain Operators
- Experience with School programs (K-12)
- Working with executive chefs and culinary teams a plus
- Track record of growth and profitable sales results
- Excellent selling, negotiating and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management, planning and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in cross functional teams
- P&L management
Does this position sound like you? Apply to our link below for immediate consideration and the opportunity to speak to myself candidly about this position. Not quite a fit? That’s okay. Please visit our website at www.PrincetonOne.com to learn more about all of the other fantastic opportunities we’re currently filling.
PrincetonOne is an equal opportunity employer.