Senior Vice President Sales & Delivery Job
Our Clients is nationally recognized technology and software consulting company with several offices in the United States as well as an offshore development center. Our Client provides advisory, consulting, solutions and managed services to clients across the United States, including over 60% of the Fortune 50. The company has been named three times consecutively to both the Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest growing private companies and the Smart 100 list of America’s most innovative IT service providers. Our Client prides itself on staying ahead of the technology innovation curve and is an active partner to some of the market’s best technology innovators.
As the Senior Vice President of Sales & Delivery you will have the accountability and focus of all aspects of the Sales business within North America for the Technology Services/Consulting Company.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures for tracking, leading and
improving various functions of the Sales & Delivery
- Measure the effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provide timely, accurate
and complete reports on the operating condition of the business unit and create
new strategic global efficiencies
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the Sales
infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the
rapid growth objectives
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement
organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating
- Represent the firm with clients, investors, vendors and business partners as needed.
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- 10+ years of Sales leadership experience in a professional services environment
- Prior experience with building over a $200 Million Sales Organization within the technology and software consulting Industry.
- Strong relationship building, communication and influencing skills, business leadership
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact as a peer at a senior level in client situations and comfortable working at a senior level within complex organizations, with an ability to build empathy, credibility and trust with all
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic individual able to communicate at all levels, inspire, motivate
- Proven experience managing and leading small to large teams
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with top executives
- Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area of study
- MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 50%
Compensation in the $200K range
Does this position sound like you? Apply to our link below for immediate consideration and the opportunity to speak to myself candidly about this position. Not quite a fit? That’s okay. Please visit our website at www.PrincetonOne.com to learn more about all of the other fantastic opportunities we’re currently filling.
PrincetonOne is an equal opportunity employer.