Federal Sales Account Manager Job in Washington, DC area.
Our client is a world-class, market-leading Threat Intelligence SaaS offering and the only all-in-one external threat protection suite designed to neutralize cyberattacks outside the wire. Our clients Threat Command finds and mitigates external threats that directly target organizations, agencies, employees, and customers.
We are looking to add a highly motivated US Federal Software Sales Executive to our team. As a member of our Federal Sales team, you’ll join a fast-growth start-up with significant customers around the globe. In fact, we were just named to Israel’s 50 Most Promising Startup for 2020!
We’re looking for proven, high-performance individuals with experience selling software and/or SaaS products to federal agencies (Civilian, DoD, and DHS communities). If you’re a seasoned sales professional who is excited to work in a complex government environment, while helping define key strategic and operational initiatives, we’d love to speak with you! This position reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales goals through full sales cycle management from prospect creation, value proposition, negotiation and deal closure
- Prospect and identify potential organizations and decision makers/influencers in those organizations to target for the company’s products, working with our SDR team to harness set meetings as needed
- Pitch our clients Threat Intelligence solutions to identified leads (SDR/Marketing generated) and identify potential opportunities for new business
- Successfully manage and overcome objections and move opportunities through the pipeline to close
- Build and manage a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities to meet/exceed sales objectives and key performance metrics
- Ensure strong client/prospect communication and follow-up by documenting all designated calls-to-action, follow-up dates, complete profile information, lead source, and prospect interaction in the CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Develop a solid working knowledge of our SaaS software suite to determine what problems they solve and the benefits they provide to potential customers, mapping needs to use cases where possible
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in our CRM system (Salesforce.com) to ensure effective pipeline and lead management, accurate forecasting, deal history, and competitive activity for tracking and management reporting
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, Sales Engineers, and peers to meet assigned targets, particularly demoing and POCs
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7 + years of experience selling software or SaaS solutions – BS or BA level degree in business or related field preferable
- Possess existing government relationships with security, Information governance, IT, and/or procurement personnel in order to fast-track potential sales and accelerate ongoing sales currently in the pipeline
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Proficiency in prospecting, qualifying, developing, managing and closing business with complex procurement cycles
- Experience in multiple procurement approaches include direct (with sole source) and GWAC schedules, indirect (using partner contract vehicles), and through partner reseller agreements
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills with strong ability to actively listen and determine customer needs
- Must have excellent communications skills with the ability to make a positive connection with people in person/over the phone
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Comfortable in a start-up environment
Does this position sound like you? Apply to our link below for immediate consideration and the opportunity to speak to myself candidly about this position. Not quite a fit? That’s okay. Please visit our website at www.PrincetonOne.com to learn more about all of the other fantastic
opportunities we’re currently filling.
PrincetonOne is an equal employment opportunity employer.