Pharmaceutical Client Account Manager Job in Philadelphia, PA
- Support pharma clients with analyzing market conditions and interpreting perspectives, focusing on relevant therapeutic areas
- Lead Client Engagements and daily communication providing client’s solutions to address complex questions about the competitive landscape
- Deliver Interactive Workshops, to increase knowledge and effective use of the company’s solutions
- Analyze Trends to answer complex questions about market conditions and changes in coverage, policies and restrictions
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure effective implementation of solutions for new clients and to ensure ongoing support for current clients
- Track record of success supporting multiple pharmaceutical clients, providing information and insights based on analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience presenting complex market information and guidance for pharmaceutical clients
- Travel limited
Does this position sound like you? Apply to our link below for immediate consideration and the opportunity to speak to myself candidly about this position. Not quite a fit? That’s okay. Please visit our website at www.PrincetonOne.com to learn more about all of the other fantastic opportunities we’re currently filling.
PrincetonOne is an equal opportunity employer.