If you are an experienced Process Engineer with a degree in Chemical Engineering or related, and looking for an exceptional work environment, company with a great reputation, room for advancement and promotion, within an operation where the workforce is dedicated to excellence, then we need to speak with you. This Texas location is desirable, affordable and a great place to live.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for promoting quality of the end product, process improvements, systems process development and improvements, process safety, and be a key to the success of the operation driving improvements, identifying areas that can be improved, working with Root Cause Analysis and other tools for finding needed areas for process improvement. The role will also work with developing processes for new products and applications.
Specific duties include:
- Monitor the process and implement continuous improvement ideas
- Develop reporting and improvement tools.
- Develop and manage quality assurance systems to include ISO 9000, Best Practice measurement system analysis, statistical sampling and metric reporting.
- Monitor and maintain key process variable list including product testing and respond to data
- Assist/lead in developing process models and financial models
- Perform root cause analysis and develop countermeasure action plans
- Ensure Process and Product Database integrity and work towards enhancing the systems.
- Verify product sampling, identification and trace-ability.
- Monitor and report best practice compliance.
- Audit standard work and verify compliance.
- Document, implement and train others on best practice, local standard and quality assurance procedures.
- Provide process engineering for initial scoping of engineer projects and provide process review of detailed design of engineering projects.
Requirements for Consideration:
- University degree in engineering science (chemical or related).
- Have 4-12 years of experience
- Lean Manufacturing
- Root Cause Analysis
- Experience working with Process Modeling software.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Can explain and demonstrate practical chemical engineering concepts
- Basic presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Windows Operating system.
- Demonstrate ability to manage programs and complete goals successfully with minimal direction and oversight
- Quality Assurance practices and procedures expertise
- Experience as a team leader in identifying and resolving issues.