Buyer Job in Cleveland, Ohio
BUYER: The Buyer is responsible for developing and executing the merchandise strategies and business plans to maximize sales, margin dollars and profitability.
• Develop merchandising strategies and assortments
• Identify new products and trends in the market.
• Negotiate product costs and terms.
• Work closely with vendors and product development team and cross functional partners.
• Develop and accountable for financial plan.
• Partner with Marketing, Ecommerce and Store Operations to drive traffic and sales to all retail channels.
• Work with planning and allocation to analyze business and make recommendations.
• Responsible for managing product lifecycle.
• 5+ years RETAIL BUYING experience within RTW, home décor, hardlines, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written, oral communication skills and teamwork skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
• Highly Collaborative Environment
• Team Oriented and Fun
• True Entrepreneurial Environment
• Affordable Cost of Living Area
• Expanding with Future Growth Opportunities
Does this position sound like you? Apply to our link below for immediate consideration and the opportunity to speak to myself candidly about this position. Not quite a fit? That’s okay. Please visit our website at www.PrincetonOne.com to learn more about all of the other fantastic opportunities we’re currently filling.
PrincetonOne is an equal opportunity employer.