Industrial Engineer in Macon, GA
We seek an experience Industrial Engineer passionate to join our clients retail company. Reporting to the Director of Engineering will run the engineering department for the companies Distribution Center in Georgia. Company is growing like no other at a rate of 20% a year with over 100 stores opening a year. If you like to work hard and have fun this is the culture you’re looking for.
We seek people who:
- will be responsible for leadership in planning methodologies to provide cost saving and superior customer service through the implementation high impact initiatives.
- Use engineering expertise to review and analyze current automated material handling equipment and recommend changes and improvements that increase productivity and contribute to cost efficiency
- Have strong project management backgrounds
- Responsible for implementing supply chain process improvement initiatives being understood, communicated, executed, and measured across all upstream and downstream customers
- Conduct work measurement studies using standard data, MOST, and other acceptable methods to establish operational and production standards. Results are applied to both direct and indirect job functions and used to design, develop, and implement incentive programs which reward employee effort and contribute to plant efficiency
- Project management of assigned process improvement activities for any assigned distribution center in the US and/or Central America.
We seek people with these qualifications:
- S. Industrial Engineering
- 2 to 4 years of experience
- Support of the implementation of Warehouse management systems (WMS), and large material handling systems. All systems are state of the art
- Logistics/distribution/MFG. experience is a plus
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Project, Access)
- AutoCAD Experience is a + plus
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
Does this position sound like you? Apply to our link below for immediate consideration and the opportunity to speak to myself candidly about this position. Not quite a fit? That’s okay. Please visit our website at www.PrincetonOne.com to learn more about all of the other fantastic opportunities we’re currently filling.
PrincetonOne is an equal opportunity employer.