Director – Integrated Business Planning
As the Director–Integrated Business Planning you will have enterprise-wide responsibility for the execution and continual improvement of the company wide IBP strategy. You will have the opportunity to work with a cross-functional team of business leaders and planning process owners on our journey to world class performance through the application of IBP principles, tools, and methodologies.
This position is responsible for executing, monitoring, and continually improving the IBP Strategy and IBP process including:
- IBP/S&OP monthly discipline
- Integration and alignment of New Product Development, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Demand and Supply Planning calendars, processes, and tools
- Alignment and integration with organizational budgeting and financial processes
- Achievement of Oliver Wight Class A capabilities
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who has led an organization through the development of a very mature IBP process utilizing Oliver Wight Class A as the gold standard
- Experience that includes strategy and portfolio planning through financial reconciliation and forecasting
- Someone who can quickly move between strategic and tactical consultations working directly with our CEO, CFO and other business unit leaders
- Demonstrated success at senior level positions in leading teams and project initiatives
What will you have you hands on?
- Develop, implement, monitor and report on cross-functional KPIs to ensure effective execution, integration and performance of the IBP process
- Drive and sustain change within the organization through stakeholder management, developing/implementing organizational-wide training sessions and overseeing IBP processes and meetings
- Benchmark internal and external best practices to identify and implement continuous process improvement/effectiveness initiatives
- Facilitate the integrated monthly process within the commercial functions and establish metrics for success
- Facilitate the integration of new product commercialization calendars and requirements, trade promotions and customer planning, and strategic initiatives into the IBP process
- Participate in shaping Supply and Demand Planning strategies, capabilities and processes to improve IBP integration and performance
- Build processes, systems and teams that result in a 24-month global forward-looking business plan
- Facilitate the Strategic Business Review (SBR) meeting
- Ability to travel 10-15%
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Supply Chain field required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a commercial organization
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading IBP
- S&OP, Sales Planning, Demand Planning and/or Supply Planning experience in the CPG industry preferred
What we offer: Base salary, generous bonus pay-out, benefits, relocation
Does this position sound like you? Apply to our link below for immediate consideration and the opportunity to speak to myself candidly about this position. Not quite a fit? That’s okay. Please visit our website at www.PrincetonOne.com to learn more about all of the other fantastic opportunities we’re currently filling.
PrincetonOne is an equal opportunity employer.