Payroll Director in Texas
We are working with one of our large clients to identify a Director of Payroll to join their Accounting and Finance team. This role will have total oversight of Payroll including strategy, planning and communication. This is a highly visible role and will work cross functionally across all departments. This role will be responsible for all North and South America. Prior experience with system implementations would be very helpful. Our client is located in North Dallas area.
- Oversees all activities of the senior payroll management team and respective staff members
- Responsible for developing and oversight of all tasks necessary to accomplish the organization’s payroll processing objectives.
- Manage all communications and relationships with both internal and external clients
- Oversee the team in global expansion activities, to include exploring and managing implementation of 3rd party vendors to ensure payroll accuracy and compliance.
- Responsible for managing the payroll budget
- Must have a minimum of 5 to 7 years of payroll leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or related field
- CPP designation preferred
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and influence others’ action and performance.
- Strong multi-tasking and organization skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of generally accepted payroll and accounting principles.
Does this position sound like you? Apply to our link below for immediate consideration and the opportunity to speak to myself candidly about this position. Not quite a fit? That’s okay. Please visit our website at www.PrincetonOne.com to learn more about all of the other fantastic opportunities we’re currently filling.
PrincetonOne is an equal opportunity employer.